According to an article published in Free West Media earlier in August, titled “Bombshell leak: Countries that buy Pfizer’s vaccine undertake to break the law,” major corruption surrounding leaked Pfizer contracts has been uncovered.
If true, this warrants an immediate investigation and greater transparency from those signing the contracts; no mandate, law or ordinance should ever be passed or changed to undue and erode consumer protection measures, force consumers into users of said product/service, etc. at the sole benefit of special interests.
In a recent KGW8 report titled Oregon law prevents hospitals from requiring employees get vaccinated, the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems is pushing for a change of a 1989 law (ORS 433.416) prohibiting Oregon hospitals to require any of their employees to be vaccinated. This report also shows an OHA spokesperson mentioning that a rule change would have to come from the Oregon legislature. Will we be seeing any changes to current Oregon law during a special session? This is certainly something to keep an eye on.
Recently leaked information from Israeli cyber security expert Ehden Biber, according to the Free West Media article and several other sources, have shown that many countries signed “secret Slave Contracts” with Pfizer that grant immunity to Pfizer and violate existing laws that serve to protect medical choice and informed consent for their citizens.
These secretive “Slave Contracts” remove all liability from Pfizer; the buyer must pay Pfizer for all ordered doses, regardless of how many are used and regardless of whether Pfizer has the preparation approved by the country’s authorities. The leaked documents also state that it must “stay secret for at least 10 years” as well.
Dr. Michael Yeadon, Former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer, responded to the revelations after reading the Albania contract in another article published by America’s Frontline Doctors called, “Information security expert on revealed Pfizer agreements: ‘There’s good reason Pfizer fought to hide the details of these contracts,’” saying it “looks genuine.” Yeadon continued, adding, “I know the basic anatomy of these agreements and nothing is missing that I’d expect to be present, and I’ve seen no clues that suggests it’s fake.”
Yeadon also noted what he felt was the “the most stunning revelation,” calling out a particular clause that stipulates “if there are any laws or regulations in your country under which Pfizer could be prosecuted, you agree to CHANGE THE LAW OR REGULATION to close that off.”
Based upon this reported information, it appears that Pfizer may be exploiting nations across the globe that sign these sales contacts. If this is in fact the case, forcing medical procedures without full informed consent on law abiding citizens who have a right to refuse is both unlawful, immoral and reprehensible.
Some samples from the confidential agreements, as sourced from the Free West Media article:
- The purchaser is aware that the efficacy and long-term effects of the vaccine are unknown and that side effects may occur which are not currently known.
- The buyer must pay Pfizer for the ordered doses, regardless of how many you use and regardless of whether Pfizer has the preparation approved by the authorities. ” (This was written before the FDA’s emergency approval of the so-called “vaccines”).
- The buyer hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Pfizer/BioNTech and their subsidiaries indemnified against all claims, documents, claims, losses, damages, debts, settlements, penalties, fines, costs and expenses.
- The buyer must pay all losses, including and without limitation costs for legal fees and other legal costs.
- Buyer must indemnify Pfizer for claims and all losses and must implement this through statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Pfizer has the right to make necessary adjustments to the agreed number of contracted doses and delivery schedule, based on principles decided by Pfizer. The buyer is obliged to agree to any change.
- The agreement must be kept secret for ten years.
- However, for the state of Israel’s agreement with Pfizer, signed by the Israeli Ministry of Health on January 6, a full 30 years of secrecy apply. The reason is unclear.
This appears to include clauses that show a clear conflict of interest against public safety consent and protection laws, working to undermine personal liberties of the general public, and, the news media may also have a role in these contracts.
As discussed in the Free West Media article, Jim/James Smith sits on both the Board of Pfizer AND is the former CEO of Reuters. News agencies and special interests should never be working hand in hand, against the rights of the people. Jim/James seems to be altering his name simply so people may not realize it’s in fact the same guy, and has removed his LinkedIn photo. Does this seem deceitful to you?